In addition to being viewed on user applications and apps, measurements can be displayed on variable message signs connected to our devices via a MODBUS RTU connection.
The noise monitoring platform shows maximum, minimum, and average measurements for each device taken at 15-minute intervals. Charts can be generated daily, weekly and monthly.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
NOISE MONITORING DEVICE
- IP65 waterproof rating.
- 220VAC power supply.
- Class II sound level meter compliant with IEC 61672 standard.
- MODBUS RTU communications port for communication with variable message signs.
- Configurable communication parameters to control data flow.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications between measuring device and CLOUD noise mapping platform to ensure security and compatibility.
- The device works independently from the CLOUD noise monitoring platform in the event of connection failure with CLOUD. Records will continue being taken and alarms will be detected, which will be transmitted as soon as the connection is resumed.
- Data storage with configurable regularity (from 15 min to daily), regardless of data sending to platform.
- Alarm with configurable noise level. Alarms immediately reported to the CLOUD noise mapping platform to facilitate actions.
CLOUD NOISE MONITORING PLATFORM
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- API-REST Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Azzure…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD noise monitoring platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.