PARKING SPACES IN PUBLIC CAR PARK
The smart solution for parking space detection in public car parks counts the vehicles entering and exiting by means of sensors placed at the access gates. Through the wireless communication module, data are transmitted to CLOUD, the parking-space monitoring platform. Once recorded, data are displayed real time on variable message signs and on user applications.
The entry/exit control device behaves like an IoT sensor, ensuring permanent direct connection between it and the CLOUD parking space monitoring platform.
Devices must only be installed at access gates, whichever their number, as no limitation applies in this respect. A sensor is not required for each parking spot, which reduces equipment purchasing and installation costs. Additionally, different car parks can be integrated onto the same platform, information being processed jointly.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
ENTRY/EXIT CONTROL DEVICE
The main technical features of the device are:
- DIN rail mounting. DIN6 size.
- 230VAC power supply.
- Detection by independent inductive sensors to register the entries and exits.
- MODBUS RTU communications port for communication with variable message signs.
- Configurable communication parameters to control data flow.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications between entry/exit control and CLOUD parking space monitoring platform to ensure security and compatibility.
- The device works independently from the CLOUD parking space monitoring platform in the event of connection failure with CLOUD. Records will continue being taken and alarms will be detected, which will be transmitted as soon as the connection is resumed.
- Data sent to CLOUD with configurable regularity (from real-time to daily).
CLOUD PARKING SPACE MONITORING PLATFORM
Technical features of the platform:
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- API-REST Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Azzure…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD parking space monitoring platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
We offer two business software solutions:
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.