SMART METEO STATION
The device measures parameters of relative humidity, temperature, wind, atmospheric pressure, rainfall and UV index by means of built-in sensors, sending data to CLOUD, the smart meteo platform.
For each environmental parameter measure, the device calculates the maximum, minimum and average value and allows the user to have reports and charts can be generated daily, weekly and monthly.
It can also provide real-time measurements from the sensors, and events, alerts and alarms can be set based on the values obtained. Data can be displayed on variable message signs and on user applications.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
DEVICES FOR MEASURING ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
- IP65 waterproof rating.
- 220VAC power supply.
- Station sensors:
- Wind: speed & direction, WMO wind averages and gust, compass.
- Humidity: relative / absolute.
- Barometric pressure.
- Precipitation: rainfall total, rainfall average, rainfall intensity, rainfall Y/N.
- UV Index.
- MODBUS RTU communications port for connection to variable message signs.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications between device and CLOUD smart meteo platform to ensure security and compatibility.
- The device works independently from the CLOUD smart meteo platform in the event of connection failure with CLOUD. Measures will continue being taken and alarms will be detected, which will be transmitted as soon as the connection is resumed.
- Data storage with configurable regularity (from 15min to daily), regardless of data sending to platform.
- Alarm configurable by measurement levels from any sensors. Alarms immediately reported to the CLOUD smart meteo platform to facilitate actions.
CLOUD SMART METEO PLATFORM
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- API-REST Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Azzure…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD smart meteo platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.