SMART POINT-TO-POINT LIGHTING SOLUTION
The smart point-to-point lighting solution installs a light fitting controller at each point to be controlled, connecting to the cloud without intermediate points.
Each controller behaves like an IoT sensor, ensuring permanent connection between it and the CLOUD lighting platform. In case connection failure, the controller continues behaving as per the programming.
Operation can be adapted to installation needs. The controller allows the light fitting to be easily turned on and off or adjusted; the main electrical parameters can be monitored, sending warnings if faults are detected. Control is possible by time programming, using motion and/or luminosity sensors, and by manual commands executed from the user application.
The CLOUD lighting platform can immediately detect if a controller is disconnected, reporting faults or cable-theft attempts.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart Solutions by DATAKORUM.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
POINT-TO-POINT CONTROL DEVICE
The main technical features of the point-to-point controller are:
POLE version: 230VAC power supply, IP65, 1600W maximum power.
NEMA 7 version: 230VAC power supply, IP65, 1600W maximum power.
TINY version: Indoor installation, 5 to 48 VDC supply (through driver).
- Current and consumption measurement
- Operating hours and on/off counter.
- 1-10V and/or DALI regulation.
- Possibility of incorporating motion detector or luminosity sensor.
- Fault and theft detection.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications between entry/exit control and CLOUD smart point-to-point lighting platform to ensure security and compatibility.
CLOUD SMART POINT-TO-POINT LIGHTING PLATFORM
Technical features of the platform:
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- REST-API Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Sentilo…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD smart point-to-point lighting platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
We include two business software solutions:
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.