PIPE Gateway family
UNIVERSAL WIRED WATER METERS
LTE-NB (NB-IoT) COMMUNICATIONS
UP TO 10 YEARS BATTERY LIFE
CONFIGURABLE DATA SENDING
INTEGRATED WATER PRESSURE SENSOR
PIPE GATEWAY FAMILY for wired MBUS /UNE water meters uses an NB-IoT communications module to offer remote smart metering.
By using both NB-IoT technology and an optimized hardware design, efficient communications and minimum power consumption is achieved, leading to anextra long battery life of up to 10 years.
Operation is feasible either by direct connection to a private server (M2M solution) or by connecting through the Datakorum Middleware (IoT solution).
Both, BUS reading period and NB-IoT sending period are fully configurable on demand.
The gateway includes Datalogger capabilities with a capacity of more than one year of stored readings.
The main technical features of the device
- LTE-NB (NB-IoT) Communications.
- Up to 10 years battery life.
- Internal LTE Antenna.
- Compatible with industry standard meters: Pulses, UNE-82326:2010, EN 1434-3 wired M-BUS and MODBUS RS-485.
- Integrated pressure sensor.
- Both, BUS reading period and NB-IoT sending period are fully conﬁgurable on demand.
- Datalogger with extended memory 35.000 readings.
- NB-IoT technology offers excellent coverage in interiors, basements and manholes.
- Hinged quick-release catch technology without screws: open with a screwdriver, close by hand.
- Protection rating IP68.
- Impact rating IK07.
Datakorum Middleware Features
- OTA Firmware updating.
- Meter ID editing .
- Enable and disable instant sending triggered by alarm meter.
- Enable and disable RS-485 Port.
- Time setting between readings:
- Default every 15 minutes, minimum 5 minutes.
- Time setting between sendings:
- Default every 1 hour, minimum 5 minutes.
- Connection report with signal strength level and battery percentage.
- RSSI (dBm), RSRQ (dB), RSRP (dBm), CSQ, PCI, SINR (dB), TX POWER (dBm), Cell Id.
- Reading and sending information.
- Configure overpressure and Low pressure flags.