PIPE Water Quality Gateways
UNIVERSAL WATER QUALITY SENSORS
UNIVERSAL WIRED WATER METERS
INTEGRATED WATER PRESSURE SENSOR (OPTIONAL)
LTE-NB (NB-IoT) COMMUNICATIONS
CONFIGURABLE DATA SENDING
RS-485 PORT / M-BUS / PULSES
PIPE Water Quality Gateway Family (WQ Series) perform continuous measurement of water quality. Through the standard sensor of the gateway, the measurement of PH, ORP (REDOX), Free Chlorine and Temperature is carried out. Optionally the range of sensors can be extended to Turbidity, Conductivity, Nutrients, Salinity, TDS, etc.
Thanks to the supported standard protocols: EN 1434-3 wired M-BUS and Pulses, a variety of water meters can be read.
Thanks to the built-in NB-IoT communications module we establish efficient
communication and reduced consumption resulting in longer battery life,
ideal for devices longer life cycle, in addition to providing excellent coverage in interiors, basements & manholes.
It is possible to send the measurements through a direct connection to a private server (M2M solution) or through the connection to Datakorum Middleware (IoT solution).
Both, sensor reading period and NB-IoT sending period are fully configurable on demand. Alarms can be set to alert measurement levels out of range.
For maintenance works and configuration, hall effect switch sensor (reed) and bluetooth connectivity are available, a switch tamper remotely reports device opening for greater level protection.
The main technical features of the device
- LTE-NB (NB-IoT) Communications.
- AC Power Supply: 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Li-SOCl² Battery 3.6 V. Primary (On demand)
- Internal LTE Antenna.
- Compatible with industry standard meters: EN 1434-3 wired M-BUS and Pulses.
- MODBUS RS-485 (Water Quality Sensors).
- Pressure sensor (opcional).
- Both, BUS reading period and NB-IoT sending period are fully conﬁgurable on demand.
- Datalogger with extended memory 35.000 readings.
- NB-IoT technology offers excellent coverage in interiors, basements and manholes.
- Hinged quick-release catch technology without screws: open with a screwdriver, close by hand.
- Protection rating IP68.
- Impact rating IK07.
Datakorum Middleware Features
- OTA Firmware updating.
- Meter ID editing.
- Enable and disable instant sending triggered by alarm meter.
- Enable and disable RS-485 Port.
- Time setting between readings:
Default every 15 minutes, minimum 5 minutes.
- Time setting between sendings:
Default every 1 hour, minimum 5 minutes.
- Connection report with signal strength level and battery percentage.
- RSSI (dBm), RSRQ (dB), RSRP (dBm), CSQ, PCI, SINR (dB),TX POWER (dBm), Cell Id.
- Reading and sending information.
- It is possible to assign alarms when the predetermined thresholds of the measured parameters are exceeded.