Developed by Datakorum, the capacity measuring solution for public sites uses double sensor camera connected to a communication device. This count people entering and leaving and report to the CLOUD platform real time.
The entry/exit control device behaves like an IoT sensor, ensuring permanent direct connection between it and the CLOUD capacity measuring platform, without nodes or meshes.
Data are displayed on user applications and can also be viewed on variable message signs through a built-in MODBUS port.
Devices must only be installed at access points, whichever their number, as no limitation applies in this respect.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
ENTRY/EXIT CONTROL DEVICE FOR PEOPLE
- Smart dual sensor camera, 1/3″ Progressive Scan CMOS, 2.8 mm. Lens.
- 230VAC power supply.
- Wireless Communication Device: IP65 waterproof rating.
- MODBUS RTU communications port for communication with variable message signs.
- Configurable communication parameters to control data flow.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications between entry/exit control and CLOUD parking space monitoring platform to ensure security and compatibility.
- The device works independently from the CLOUD capacity measuring platform in the event of connection failure with CLOUD.
- Records will continue being taken and alarms will be detected, which will be transmitted as soon as the connection is resumed.
- Data sent to CLOUD with configurable regularity (from real-time to daily).
CLOUD PEOPLE COUNTER PLATFORM
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- API-REST Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Azzure…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD people counter platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.