REMOTE CONTROL OF PUMP-MOTORS
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL MAJOR BRANDS
NB-IoT and LTE-M COMMUNICATIONS
MIDDLEWARE TRANGO IoT
CONFIGURABLE DATA SENDING INTERVAL
BALTORO MANAGEMENT PLATFORM (OPTIONAL)
The PIPE20RT series gateways are designed for wireless remote control of pump motors and valves in real time via the MODBUS protocol. Thanks to the built-in NB-IoT and LTE-M communications module, it is possible to remotely open and close valves, start and stop pumps and know the operating status of these devices.
By using NB-IoT / LTE-M technology, we obtain a wide coverage range with high penetration capability indoors and underground, high energy efficiency and a high level of cybersecurity, with SIM-based authentication functions and high-level encryption for secure information transfer.
The data is collected on the spot and sent securely to the BALTORO platform. From there, we can decide what decisions to make based on real, up-to-date information we get from other parts of the system and set alerts and alarms to notify us instantly.
The system allows you to know in real time how pumps and valves are working, to program settings so that the system works automatically and to operate parts of the system remotely. This makes maintenance easier and helps to maintain and improve process quality.
Main technical characteristics of the device
- MODBUS protocol
- NB-IoT and LTE-M communications.
- Internal LTE antenna.
- Both the BUS reading frequency and the frequency of NB-IoT sends are fully configurable.
- Datalogger with extended memory up to 35,000 readings.
- NB-IoT/LTE-M technology offers excellent penetration in interiors, basements and manholes.
Characteristics of the enclosure:
- Screwless manual quick-opening box.
- IP67 watertightness rating.
- Degree of mechanical protection IK07.
Trango IoT data integration platform (Middleware)
The TRANGO IoT Data Integration Platform is a device management software that can interoperate with other platforms. It can analyse the installation status and health of devices, manage the data received in real time and harmonise it in terms of format and timing to deliver it according to the requirements of meter data management (MDM) platforms. In addition, it enables remote firmware upgrades (FOTA) to the entire device fleet. Is cloud-based and can optionally be installed “On Premise”, these are some of its main features:
- OTA Firmware updating.
- Meter ID editing.
- Enable and disable instant sending triggered by alarm meter.
- Enable and disable RS-485 Port.
- Time setting between readings:
Default every 15 minutes, minimum 5 minutes.
- Time setting between sendings:
Default every 1 hour, minimum 5 minutes.
- Connection report with signal strength level and battery percentage.
- RSSI (dBm), RSRQ (dB), RSRP (dBm), CSQ, PCI, SINR (dB),TX POWER (dBm), Cell Id.
- Reading and sending information.
- Configure overpressure and Low pressure flags.
Baltoro platform for infrastructure management
For small and medium-sized utilities that lack a management platform or want to upgrade their existing one, we offer the cloud-based BALTORO Platform, a highly scalable and cost-competitive end-to-end universal metering solution.
Through this we can read meters and sensors, visualise the infrastructure on the map, monitor the quality of service, analyse consumption, detect possible unauthorised use, receive an automated daily report on the status of the installation and consult the graphs and historical measurements.