MONITORING OF RESTRICTED PARKING SPACES
NB-IoT technology has been developed to allow efficient communication withexcellent coverage and penetration indoors and underground, with it also comes reduced consumption to a minimum to achieve a longer battery life, ideal fordevices that transmit little data and need a long life cycle.
The measurements are obtained in real time, the frequency of transmitting thedata to the CLOUD can be configured through the user application, from hereyou can access the data from your installation; historical information, graphs, reports, state of the device…, and all can be associated with alarms and alerts.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart Solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure NB-IoT networks.
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- NB-IoT technology offers excellent coverage in interiors, basements and manholes.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
DEVICE FOR MONITORING RESTRICTED PARKING SPACES
- Power supply: Li-SOCl² 3.6 V. Primary Batteries.
- Sealing index of the connected IP68 wireless device.
- Degree of mechanical protection IK10.
- Magnetic sensor to measure variations in Earth’s magnetic field with 98% accuracy.
- Automatic calibration of the magnetic sensor.
- Dual, magnetic, on / off system, does not require opening the device, maintainswaterproofness and mechanical switch inside.
- Frequency of measurements and intervals of data transmission are configurable by the user.
- Datalogger with extended memory capacity equivalent to one month of measurements.
- Programmable keep-alive
- Ultra low consumption in SLEEP mode.
- The connection of the device is made directly to the CLOUD with intermediategateways. Using NB-IoT technology, the M2M connectivity of the device isincluded.
- The device will operate independently of the CLOUD when a connection can’t be established, the device will continue taking measures and detect alarms, thesewill be sent as soon as the connection is established again.
Use of major standards in IoT industry:
- Use of NB-IoT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- REST-API Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Sentilo…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor of the device reaches a value outside theuser-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: There is a periodic sending of the measurements taken by the devices. It isconfigurable the measurement interval and the periodicity of sending data to the CLOUD platform.
- Connection monitoring (Keep-alive): The CLOUD platform monitors that the device is still connected. The frequency of monitoring is configurable and the actions to be performed in the CLOUD platformin case of disconnection of a device as well.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and futureextensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android and iOS, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.