MONITORING OF RESTRICTED PARKING SPACES
Our solution uses wireless smart parking sensors that detect the occupancy of a parking space by a vehicle using ultra-low power radar. These sensors transmit the information to the CLOUD platform via the built-in NB-IoT communications module.
NB-IoT technology has been specially designed to enable efficient communications, with excellent range and penetration capability in indoor and underground areas. It also reduces power consumption to a minimum, ensuring extra long battery life. This is ideal for devices that generate low data traffic and require a long life cycle.
a long life cycle.
We get real-time measurements and the frequency of sending data to the CLOUD platform is configurable through our app. From there, you will have access to detailed information about the use of the squares, historical data, graphs, reports, device status, among others. You will also be able to set alerts and customised alarms associated with the parking spaces.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart Solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure NB-IoT networks.
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- NB-IoT technology offers excellent coverage in interiors, basements and manholes.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
SMART PARKING SENSOR NB-IoT
The main technical characteristics of the device:
- Power supply: Li-SOCL2 battery + HPC (Hybrid pulsed capacitor)
- Sealing index of the connected IP68 wireless device.
- Degree of mechanical protection IK10.
- Ultralow power 60Gz radar 99% of accuracy.
- Dual on/off system, magnetic, does not require opening of the device and maintains the original waterproofness and mechanical switch inside.
- Frequency of measurements and intervals of data transmission are configurable by the user.
- Datalogger with extended memory capacity equivalent to one month of measurements.
- Programmable keep-alive
- Ultra low consumption in SLEEP mode.
- The connection of the device is made directly to the CLOUD with intermediategateways. Using NB-IoT technology, the M2M connectivity of the device isincluded.
- The device will operate independently of the CLOUD when a connection can’t be established, the device will continue taking measures and detect alarms, thesewill be sent as soon as the connection is established again.
Use of major standards in IoT industry:
- Use of NB-IoT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- REST-API Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Sentilo…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor of the device reaches a value outside theuser-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: There is a periodic sending of the measurements taken by the devices. It isconfigurable the measurement interval and the periodicity of sending data to the CLOUD platform.
- Connection monitoring (Keep-alive): The CLOUD platform monitors that the device is still connected. The frequency of monitoring is configurable and the actions to be performed in the CLOUD platformin case of disconnection of a device as well.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and futureextensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android and iOS, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.