Measurements of active and reactive power, current, voltage, power factor, on/off counter, and accumulated consumptions are obtained real time and instantly sent to the CLOUD platform so that alerts and associated alarms can be set.
Remote control of functions such as resetting, on/off, single-phase regulation, relay or external contactor activation, open door and temperature detection on electrical panel, and control of any element on panels with a MODBUS port.
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution without additional developments.
- Modular and scalable.
- Open solution, integrable with external developments on any layer (device, connectivity, CLOUD, or user application).
- Unlimited numbers of devices can be included in future extensions.
- Interoperable without developments with all Smart solutions by Datakorum.
- Solution based on secure communications networks (WiFi, GPRS, LTE-NB).
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere and from any terminal (Smartphone, Tablet, PC…).
- Implementation of future functionalities and versions through remote firmware updates.
- Permanent connection between devices and CLOUD, ensuring control of measurements real time.
- All types of alarms and events associated to data received can be set.
ELECTRICAL PANEL CONTROL DEVICE
- DIN rail mounting. DIN6 size. 230VAC power supply.
- Internal single-phase network analyser.
- Reading of three-phase network analyser via MODBUS port.
- 6 configurable analog/digital sensor inputs and 6 relay control outputs.
- Auxiliary battery input.
- Configurable communication parameters to control data flow. Maximum, minimum and average values sent quarter-hourly for
- Active Power, Reactive Power, Voltage, Current. Cumulative consumptions, plus on/off counter, power supply failure, and operating hours.
- The device is connected directly to the cloud without intermediate points via WiFi, GPRS or LTE-NB; M2M device connectivity are included.
- TCP/IP protocol in communications with CLOUD to detect cable theft, ensuring security at the facility.
- Data storage with configurable regularity (from 15 min to daily), regardless of data sending to platform.
- In the event of connection failure, measures will continue being taken and alarms will be detected, which will be transmitted as soon as the connection is resumed.
CLOUD ENERGY MONITORING PLATFORM
Use of major standards in IoT industry.
- Use of MQTT protocol for communications between devices and CLOUD platform.
- Use of a MySQL database for quick and easy migration of data to other CLOUD platforms.
- API-REST Server for User Applications ensuring integration and compatibility with major Smart City platforms (FIWARE, ThingWorx, Azzure…).
Communication takes place simultaneously in three independent modes:
- Event mode: data are sent instantaneously when a sensor from the cable-theft device reaches a value outside the user-set operating range.
- Datalogger mode: the measures recorded by the devices are sent regularly (maximum, minimum and average values for each interval). Measuring intervals and periodicity of data sending to CLOUD can be set.
- Connection monitoring: CLOUD monitors that the device remains connected. Monitoring frequencies can be set, and the same applies to actions to be performed on the CLOUD platform in case of device disconnection.
If connection with CLOUD fails, the devices save the measurements that the sensors keep taking.
The CLOUD energy monitoring platform is hosted on a remote server from which existing installations and future extensions can be serviced.
- Mobile App. Developed on Android, it is intended as a maintenance, configuration and commissioning tool for entry/access control devices.
- Web application. Devised as a control and management tool.